None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:05 pm
Latest topics
» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/dongle
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 am by wmfoo

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 am by 

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/donglezhtom03Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/do...
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 am by 

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 am by 

Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:38 am by 

» Guild Voice Chat~
Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm by firey727

» Chris's blacksmithing services
Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Christophe

» Oh Hi there
Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm by Christophe

» Tao's Introduction!
Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 am by Taonakku

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

these are soem of my origionals there not great but we all ahve to start somewhere

Go down

these are soem of my origionals there not great but we all ahve to start somewhere

Post  monkey.D Luffy on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:17 pm

er don't be an ass but some constructive criticism would be nice
monkey.D Luffy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: these are soem of my origionals there not great but we all ahve to start somewhere

Post  Bub on Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok no.. im sorry i was just joking.
(i had too.. cause u said not to be an ass)

But ya those r a nice start, check out some vids on youtube by Mark Crilley. He is pretty good at anime and has made and published his own manga. so he has some nice pointers, ideas, hints and wat not

And if your wondering if i draw..? Yes i do.. but im to lazy to use my scanner and put them on my computer Bwuaha.. so u will probably never seee them :3.. BUT that is y im starting to learn to draw with adobe photo shop .. . . which is BAD @$$....

o sh** .. i took a second look at ur pics and noticed the 1st and 4th? i think look completely LIFE LESS.. were the hell r the iris's.. man.. u got the eye sockets but no eyes

iono if u just never finished them.... or if thats the finished product *cough* *cough*
Bub

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: these are soem of my origionals there not great but we all ahve to start somewhere

Post  Yuuki on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:20 am

I write my own manga too...although it kinda fails .-.
Well vice, if you want some criticism, I'll attempt x-x"""""
er...lets seee...I think the hands on the pics might need to be a little bigger, cuz if you compare the hands onto your own face, it's actually fairly big and maybe the arms can have a little more of a definite shape?o-o""(don't exactly know what I mean there)

Ah...for the side poises, I think the eyes arn't exactly in the right possition(I mess that up too)
maybe you can do the face lignings like the cross shape over the face to help where the eyes, nose and mouth can be placed x-o""( I'm too lazy to even do that)

Hopefully this helps you. I kinda need to improve my art still too x-x I probably should follow my own advice XD
Yuuki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down