Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 154 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:11 am
Latest topics
» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/dongle
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 7:17 am by wmfoo

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 8:51 am by 

» Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/donglezhtom03Ftp Download! Cracked Software/software Cracks/do...
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:45 am by 

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 4:45 am by 

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:38 am by 

» Guild Voice Chat~
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:30 pm by firey727

» Chris's blacksmithing services
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Christophe

» Oh Hi there
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:46 pm by Christophe

» Tao's Introduction!
Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:37 am by Taonakku

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D

+3
Mirriam
Lilly
Nemarchii
7 posters

Go down

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D Empty Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D

Post  Nemarchii Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:04 am

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 2hs9f5u

To celebrate the fact that I'll be playing Crisis Core again, and thus meaning I'll be starting my haitus, I'll be hosting a treasure hunt in honor of Crisis Core's 2 year anniversary of being released in NA.

Basically, the point is to find me and deliver to me whatever it is you're being asked to bring in order to received your prize. I will be posting clues here and in the guild chat to help you find me.
You must bring the item I ask you in order to claim the prize, if you don't but still find me, you will not win anything.

I will change locations everytime I'm found, however I will stay in the same location until I am found.

.::[Prizes]

>> 1st person that finds me
_______25k NX card

>> 2nd person that finds me
_______10k NX card

>> 3rd person that finds me
_______10k NX card

>> 4th person that finds me
_______10k NX card

>> 5th person that finds me
_______10k NX card

>> 6th person that finds me
_______10k NX card

>> 7th person that finds me
_______10k NX card

The treasure hunt will being on March 25th.
I hope you participate and have fun :D

Nemarchii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D Empty Re: Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D

Post  Lilly Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Wow Nema, those prizes are are better than the prizes for a nexon event XD you can count me in Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 859463
Lilly
Lilly

Back to top Go down

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D Empty Re: Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D

Post  Mirriam Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Me too. xD
Mirriam
Mirriam

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemarchii Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Haha thank you xD

Well to me this is an important occasion so I wanted to give out really good prizes x3

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 325926

Nemarchii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D Empty NOOOO

Post  Yuuki Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:53 pm

It's on a weekday D:!!!! I can't go >~< i'm not usually allowed to play on a weekday T~T...No prize for me then!!!! Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 651327
Yuuki
Yuuki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  firey727 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:32 pm

count me in Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 320771
firey727
firey727

Back to top Go down

Post  monkey.D Luffy Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 4823 heh Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 822352 no doubt ill win . . . i hope Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 424901 but what if i dnt
monkey.D Luffy
monkey.D Luffy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilly Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 pm

I dunno if i can get first, but i hope to at least get one of the other prizes Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 822352 If I at least get some prize I will be as happy as a clam Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 533686
Lilly
Lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemarchii Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I don't really wanna start a thread about this but due to personal reasons I've decided to leave the guild. So therefore, the treasure hunt has been cancelled....sorry to everyone that was planning on participating.

Nema's SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Treasure Hunt! :D 543481

Nemarchii
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tai Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:17 pm

The event has been called off. Its been because Nema has Left the guild and took most of our memebers with her. Plz remeber to Join our Nema spitting event hosting this month :"D Where prizes will be handed out with to the first 5-10 people who manage to spit in her while letting her know it :D

happy Tails :"D
Tai
Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum